Metro News

Photos: students use pure water to put out fire in UNILAG hostel

The popular Madam Tinubu Hall, MTH, was gutted by fire in the early hours of today after a student used a hot plate to cook and put it under her bed without totally putting out the heat. The fire started from the room and spread to other rooms but thankfully no student was killed. A few of them were however injured when they tried to jump from their windows to escape the fire.


The saddest part of it all was that students had to resort to using pure water to put the fire because there was no water in the hostel. Quite sad!

You Might Also Like

Leave a Reply

Comment as Anonymous, No name or email address required.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>