Nigeria’s former Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in a post for Centre of Global Development, CDG raises six questions African policy makers must answer if they’re to experience growth.
The Questions are:
1. How do we ensure steady financing for our significant needs for sustainable development in an increasingly uncertain global environment?
2. How do we truly diversify our economies?
3. How do we improve the quality of growth and create jobs?
4. What type and quality of human resources do we need to underpin our development aspirations?
5. How do we trade better with each other?
6. How do we focus on good economic management?