Its less than 24 hours to Valentines’ day everyone!!! Here are the 7 ways you could spend Feb 14th…
1. You might think breakfast is too cliche, but it means the world when its comng from that special someone especially on Valentines Day. Whip something nice and tasty and take it to you boo/bae in bed on val morning. That would be a good way to start the day.
2. If your partner likes being taken out, book a table at a fancy restaurant with live bands and good food. Enjoy your evening dancing and chatting about everything and anything.
3. If both you and your partner are keen to avoid surging crowds on Valentine’s Day, then you could cuddle up on the couch, see romantic comedies, play your favourite game, have a glass of wine and chocolate and everything else that you like to eat together.
4. If you are both water bird, then there are many boat cruise programmes that are being advertised. Register for any one you like.
5. For a truly extravagant Valentine’s Day idea, take off on a mini vacation. If you are familiar with your partner’s itinerary, secretly arrange for a romantic getaway and then surprise him/her with the tickets.
6. If you already have kids (you know they always have a way of getting in the mood), arrange for someone trustworthy to look after them for the evening while you give yourselves a treat in town. Kids shouldn’t be an excuse to stay away from romance. Re-invent the good old days this valentine.
7. Valentine’s Day is traditionally a way to celebrate the romance in your life, but it’s also a good way to show friends how much you value them. So if you do not have a special someone in your life, there is no rule that says you must have one, to celebrate v-day. You could hang out with good frinds or could stay at home to see a good movie.
Luckily, this Valentines day is on a Sunday, so there is no excuse not to celebrate it but do not stop to show love even after Valentines day.