David Cameron claims Nigeria and Afghanistan are “possibly two of the most corrupt countries in the world” – but is he right?
Transparency International’s research does not seem to agree. See below its most recent Corruption Perceptions Index.
1. North Korea and Somalia (tied)
4. Angola and South Sudan (tied)
5. Iraq and Libya (tied)
6. Haiti, Guinea-Bissau and Venezuela (tied)
7. Eritrea, Syria, Turkmenistan and Yemen (tied)
9. Burundi, Cambodia and Zimbabwe (tied)
10. Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Myanmar (tied)
NOTE: Nigeria is on number 32 on the index
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!