Today, March 1 is Gabriel Afolayan’s birthday, and to celebrate him, we are sharing seven things you should know about him.
Gabriel Afolayan is an actor and singer popular for movies like “Hoodrush,” “Ojuju,” “Madam Dearest” among others.
Today, March 1 is the actor’s birthday, and to celebrate him, we are sharing seven things you should know about him.
Here we go;
1. Born to Adeyemi Afolayan(Ade Love) he is part of the renowned Afolayan entertainment family that comprises Kunle Afolayan and Aremu Afolayan.
2. Afolayan’s acting debut was in “F Opawon” by Baba Sala.
3. The actor is a graduate of Theatre Arts from University of Ibadan.
4. “Madam Dearest” by Tade ogidan and Super Story series by Wale Adenuga shot him into limelight.
5. His brother Kunle Afolayan is his best and favourite Nigerian filmmaker.
Beverly Naya, Ireti Doyle, Ivie Okujaye, Gabriel Afolayan on set of “Something Wicked”
6. The actor started his singing career in 1997 as a backup singer at Phynix studio in Ibadan.
7. Going by the stage name G-Fresh, his debut single “Kokoro Ife”(Love Bug) was released in 2012.
Happy birthday to the talented actor.