In a statement signed by Festus Afeiyodion for Festus Keyamo Chambers, Roseline Chinyere Chukuma, the widow of popular late broadcaster, Chaz B, has denied claims that she is romantically involved with a Nollywood actor, Daniel Kanayo Daniel, better known as DKD.
According to a report on TheCable News, the statement said that the reports of a romantic affair which has since gone viral online and social media made readers pass negative and derogatory remarks about Mrs. Chukuma.
While describing the stories as malicious, false and unethical of media practice, Keyamo said Chukuma would be taking legal action against the viral claims.
“We have decided to seek redress in the court of law and to make such infamous unethical practices unattractive by making the originator of the story face commensurate legal consequences of her action.
“This, we believe will serve as deterrent to other blackmailers in the media space in Nigeria,” he said
According to the statement, the blogger purported:
- That she (Chukuma) was in Ghana with DKD during valentine
- That DKD’s mother kicked against the relationship
- That her brother threatened to harm DKD for coming to their house
- That she is 14 years older than DKD
- That her daughter, Monalisa, was sighted in a picture on DKD’s Facebook fan page
- That both of them had been sighted in public places
“We can confirm to the public that all these happened only in the imagination and dream world of the author as both Mrs. Chukuma and DKD had NEVER met at anytime or anywhere.
“The author of the story will meet us in court to lay bare her proofs very soon,” the statement added.
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!