So, this was subtle! She didn’t mention names, but Lola has stylishly reacted to the feud between her Husband, Peter Okoye and His Brothers, Paul and Jude.
Lola who is Peter’s wife and the mother of their two children seems to be in support of her husband’s decision to back out from the Psquare group.
This was observed via her recent use of idiomatic expression via her latest instragram post where she posted the above photo and captioned it; “If you want the rainbow, you’ve got to put up with the rain.”
Fans so far have reacted to her post, read what most of them are saying:
– These brothers made africa proud! The pride of Naija. Pls show them u are the angel God sent to keep the family peace. Only a smile frm ur lovely face wld melt any heart. Pls dont let them break up. It can never be d same again.
– True talk omo iya @lolaomotayo I think they really need 2 try do stuffs individually make any1 no think say without me u can’t be. Love me some lollypop jayie ori e…. before dem okoye’s dream say dem go mak am u were already on top!
– Pls try talk to ur husband and his family pls don’t let p square die like that I’m a big fan from germany pls pls
– Sweetheart@lolaomotayo_okoye…jst wanna say a word of advice to u pls Tlk to your hubby let dem re-concern wit his brother Paul….most of their fans out there re not happy wit their misunderstanding…dont u know that enemies re happy to see dat,,,,,pls shone d devils out there…..be a blessing to them Lola nd bring dem back as usual…Cus dia fans out here are not happy at all.. God his wit u Hon as u gonna do dat…..#stayblessed#
– Before u get it twisted I’m not blaming u in anyway for what has happened but u are the first wife, u should try and call all the other wives and talk to them, look for ways in which you can resolve the issue within the family that’s if u know ur hands are clean and u are not involved in anything. fans are concerned bcos psquare has made a great impact in their lives we are not talking about friends here or just brothers we are talking about brothers that came to this world the same day thru d same womb. If anything happens to one automatically affects the other. It is time for u to act as the woman of the house if not for anything atleast for the sake of ur children. people look more up to u bcos u are the eldest wife and they expect much from you. Do us proud, and stop all this posting of pictures no be ur fine face we wan see now
– Please u are eldest wife of dat family,u, Anita and ifeoma should reconcile those blood brothers, they started growing from birth, honestly speaking there parents will not be happy wherever they are,still your humble fan looking forward for positive result.
Peter Okoye now wants to be known as Mr. P as he forges ahead with his solo music path.
As the Eldest wife, Do you think Lola Omotayo is in the right position to settle their fight?