Nigerian actor, Joseph Benjamin took to Instagram today Tuesday, April 12, 2016 to share a thought provoking article on Buhari’s trip to China.
The Nollywood star called out the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari asking why Nigeria should borrow when we have a lot of looted money stashed away.
Below is what he wrote:
“Why go to China to negotiate terms and conditions to borrow $2billion when;
1) We are expecting $200billion from looted money stashhed away in Dubai.
2) America is helping us repatriate $6billion kept by former PDP Governor’s and ministers in the USA
3) Loads of thieves under Jonathan have returned millions of dollars
4) Trillions of Naira raked in by the Nigeria custom service
5) Millions of Dollars saved by the TSA and leakages have been blocked.
Even if you are very dumb, you should at least be able to ask some simple questions. Why borrow with an interest when you already have a lot? It makes no sense. Except if the ‘fight against corruption” is just a scam.”
However, the actor has since taken down the post following that last paragraph.
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!
ALSO READ: BIAFRA: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now Or The Country Will Suffer Great Calamity – IPOB Warns Buhari!!