Did you know that honey is the only food source that contains everything you need to live? Well YES! More and more research have proved that honey is the only food that includes all the substances necessary to sustain life, including enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and water; and it’s the only food that contains “pinocembrin”, anantioxidant associated with improved brain functioning. Want to know what else honey can do,
– Honey contains enzymes that help your body digest food, which in turn, helps keep our immune systems working properly. It is also good for many other bodily functions, like bowel movements, weight loss, and bone health. Honey is also a healthy alternative to giving yourself that energy boost when you need it.
– Many years ago, honey was regularly prescribed for health treatments. Today, honey is used for diaper rashes, stomach ulcers and burns. Honey has antibiotic properties that cure many wounds with infection and for a longtime has been known to help relieve sore throats when mixed with lemon juice.
– Honey kept in air tight containers never goes bad as it can be kept forever. For example, in fact, honey was found in King Tut’s tomb that was still good to eat.
– Depending on what flowers a bee gathers, pollen will decide the flavour the honey will have. Honey made from pollen gathered from clover will taste different from honey made with the pollen of wild flowers. It will also affect its colour.
– A jar of organic honey, can cure pimples. Forget all those high priced acne cleansers and creams at the store. Nothing compares to the natural, curing honey treatment.
– Did you know that honey is very good for the skin? Rubbing honey on dry skin or into the wrinkles, leave on for 30 minutes and gently wash away with warm water.
– Equal measurements of honey, vinegar and water mixed together and drank will kill unwanted parasites that may have invaded your body. Parasites are very harmful to your health and body, so if you have even the slightest though you might have parasites, you might try treating yourself with this mixture for a couple days.
– If you suffer from anxiety, nervousness, or the inability to get a good night’s sleep, try honey as honey has a soothing ability.
– The honey bee’s wings stroke incredibly fast, about 200 beats per second, thus making their famous, distinctive buzz. A honey bee can fly for up to six miles, and as fast as 15 miles per hour.
– The average worker bee produces about 1/12th teaspoon of honey in her lifetime.
– A colony of bees consists of 20,000-60,000 honeybees and one queen. Worker honey bees are female, live for about 6 weeks and do all the work.
– The queen bee can live up to 5 years and it’s role is to fill the hive with eggs. She is the busiest in the summer months, when the hive needs to be at its maximum strength, she lays up to 2500 eggs per day. The queen bee has control over whether she lays male or female eggs. If she uses stored sperm to fertilize the egg, the larva that hatches is female. If the egg is left unfertilized, the larva that hatches is male. In other words, female bees inherit genes from their mothers and their fathers while male bees inherit only genes from their mothers.
– Larger than the worker bees, the male honey bees (also called drones), have no stinger and do no work at all. All they do is mating. In fact, before winter or when food becomes scarce, female honeybees usually force surviving males out of the nest.
– Honey was so in demand in the eleventh century that it was a stipulation for German peasants to offer their feudal lords payment in honey and beeswax.
– Honey is a Hebrew word meaning enchant. Initially it was a culinary sweetener, and now is recognized worldwide as a healing ingredient in medicinal treatment.
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!