Here’s why it is so important to take note of any heart rhythm disorders you might have.
These guidelines may keep you clued up about heart diseases. Here are a few things you need to know about heart rhythm disorders. A heart rhythm disorder is when there is a deviation from the normal heartbeat.
Irregular heartbeat is called arrhythmia and sometimes occurs in people who don’t have heart disease, and is mostly no cause for concern. Arrhythmias, however, aren’t always harmless, and can be dangerous and at times even lead to death. There are three main kinds of heart rhythm disorders: circulatory, electrical and structural.
The above disorders affect:
· The heart rate itself
· The regularity of beats
· The sites where electrical impulses regulating heartbeat originate
· The sequence of the activation of the heartbeats.
Are you familiar with any of these symptoms?
What are causes heart rhythm disorders?
1. Circulatory: related to high blood pressure and coronary artery disease
2. Electrical: caused by problems with the electrical system that regulates heartbeat
3. Structural: involves heart muscle disease or congenital heart problem
In some cases the cause of the arrhythmia may never be found. The arrhythmia may also be caused by a completely different condition.
Heart rhythm disorder may be treated with one of three methods: electrical, surgical or with medication.
Possible surgical and electrical treatments:
- Ablation (a long thin tube is used to correct structural problems in your heart)
- A pacemaker that regulates the heartbeat
- Open-heart surgery
- External defibrillators (used especially in emergency situations)
- High blood pressure
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart failure and heart attack
- Preventing the formation of blood clots
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!