When-Strenght-matters-728x90 (1)

AEDC Staff Electrocuted

nigeriana news app advert

A staff of the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) Plc, Kubwa branch was on Wednesday electrocuted  while working on a high tension wire in a secondary school in Kubwa, Abuja.
The deceased, a father of five, identified as Shishi, had gone to the school around 4.30p.m. to rectify a fault at one of the poles in the premises when the incident occurred.

City News learnt that there was power outage in the area when the deceased mounted the pole and was in the process of rectifying the fault when power was suddenly restored.
The source said the 35-year-old man was instantly electrocuted, adding that his corpse was later evacuated by the police who arrived the scene following a distress call by a resident.
City News further learnt that the body was deposited at the Kubwa General Hospital morgue after being certified dead by a medical doctor.
When contacted, the Kubwa Divisional Police Officer (DPO), Chief Superintendent Nuruddeen Sabo, confirmed the death, saying investigation is on to ascertain who directed the deceased to carry out the work in the area and what led to the restoration of the power.

ALSO READ:  OMG! Tragedy In Lagos As Pretty Woman Is Electrocuted To Death Just One Month To Her Wedding (Photo)

Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!

To Top