When-Strenght-matters-728x90 (1)
General

Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-Law Ablaze (Photo)

Man Shocked
nigeriana news app advert

A Nigerian man living in Ghana, Benjamin Oyem, has died from injuries sustained when his brother’s Ghanaian wife, Comfort Agboloshie, set the room they were sleeping in on fire.

Click here to view pix

According to reports, 38-year-old Agboloshie on Thursday removed her three children, all females, aged four, seven and nine, from the room in which they were sleeping with their father and uncle.

After taking the children to a safe place, she soaked some clothing in kerosene, set them on fire, before throwing them into a room where her husband, Lawrence Nkem, 45, and Oyem, 42, were sleeping and locked the door.

ALSO READ:  Victor Emenayo's Age Scandal Is Causing Controversy In Azerbaijan

The brothers were, however, rescued by neighbours who rushed them to the Tema General Hospital with severe degrees of burns.

Nkem survived and is being treated for severe injuries at the hospital but Oyem died.

The Public Relations Officer of the Tema Regional Police Command, Assistant Superintendent of Police, Ms. Juliana Obeng, said the remains of the deceased has been deposited at the Tema General Hospital mortuary.


[Advertisement]
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!



Comments
To Top
Loading...