PHOTOS: What was Discovered Inside An Electrical Box Has Left Electricians In Total Shock

Some electrical workers couldn’t believe their eyes when they opened an electricity box to find extra bits of wiring they didn’t put there. What they discovered is quite shocking.

According to a shocking story shared on Morganton Facebook page, online, electricians who opened an electricity box to find extra bits of wiring they didn’t put there, couldn’t believe their eyes as they were in total shock.
It was learnt that two huge snakes had somehow gotten inside the box, but fortunately for the two electricians, the snakes were already electrocuted by the electricity box in Morganton, North Carolina.
Officials explained: “The house is scheduled to be demolished. When the City workers opened the electrical box, they were greeted by two dead snakes that had managed to climb in.
“Electric Services Director Brooks Kirby said his guys come across fried snakes every two or three years, and that’s one time too many.
“One snake was electrocuted when it bit a wire while the other suffered a similar fate after biting its companion’s tail.”

Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!

ALSO READ:  End Time: Popular Prophets Busted For Charging $1500 To Meet People One-on-One - Photos
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending this week

To Top