A woman who was using her phone in a petrol station, has suffered a terrible misfortune and left in a horrible condition.
The young woman was engulfed by flames as she was using her phone while filling petrol in the car at a petrol station. She ended up sustaining burns on 60% of her body at the petrol station.
According to NST, the sad event occurred in Setapak Indah, Kualar Lumpur, Malaysia today, June 28.
“A spark ignited from the pump and triggered a reaction with her handphone,” said Kuala Lumpur Fire and Rescue Department operations chief Samsol Maarif Saibani.
Firemen were alerted to the incident at 1.25pm and deployed five personnel from the Wangsa Maju Fire and Rescue Department.
It is public knowledge that numerous signs are usually posted at petrol stations warning customers against using their phone there, especially when filling up petrol as it could trigger a fire.
However, these signs are often ignored.
[Advertisement] Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!