African News 2 Dead As Suspected Jihadists Attack Mali Tourist Resort By Philip Posted on June 19, 2017 At least two people have reportedly been killed at a tourist resort popular with Westerners in Mali after it was stormed by suspected Islamic extremists. The attack took place at Le Campement resort in Dougourakoro, east of the capital of Bamako. A spokesman for Mali’s UN mission said there had been reports of casualties and of hostages taken. Malian special forces, backed up by French and UN soldiers, have already surrounded the resort and sealed off the area. ALSO READ: OH MY!! Highly Endowed Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Steamy Body Photos!! (+Photos)Residents nearby said they heard shots being fired, and smoke could be seen rising from the resort, AFP reported. “Security forces are in place. Campement Kangaba is blocked off and an operation is under way,” security ministry spokesman Baba Cisse said. “The situation is under control.” It is not the first suspected terror attack to hit Mali. [Advertisement] Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now! Related Items:Jihadists, Jihadists Attack Mali Tourist Resort, Mali Tourist Resort Recommended for you Chibok Girls Carrying AK-47 Explain Why They Refused To Return To Their Parents (Video) ‘Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau hiding in Kala-Balge forest’ 4 Suspected Jihadists Arrested In Spain, Morocco Place your ad here Loading... Click to comment Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.