The Spokesperson of the group, Badiru Olabiyi Balogun, told Punch on Thursday, that his group will go ahead with the protest.
He said, “Two truckloads of mobile policemen have been deployed to our campaign office. They said the instruction was that they should not allow us access to the office and that people inside should not be allowed to go out. So, we are meeting there by 9:00am this morning.”
Punch had last week, reported that the same group had protested against their “exclusion” by those they described ” as cabals in the government.”
They alleged that apart from the N20,000 they got on two occasions in January and February 2015, “we had never and were never given anything.”
While some of them wept profusely because “some cabals have hijacked the President”, they said many of the key actors in Buhari’s government, who did not work for him “are now reaping where they did not sow” and have denied them access to him.
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!