The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) on Monday, released the results of this year’s May/June WASSCE.
Candidates can check their results on the Council’s results website: www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
13.79% of the candidates that wrote the exams had their results withheld, while a 59.22% pass in English Language and Mathematics was recorded.
A total of 1,559,162 candidates sat the examination.