Nigerian Senate, today, rejected President Muhammadu Buhari ambassadorial list.
The Senate says the nomination pushed forward by the president lacks federal character.
The Senate, however asked the Committee on Foreign Affairs to look into irregularities surrounding the Ambassadorial Nominees List and report back in a week.
Here are reasons the Nigerian senate rejected President Muhamamdu Buhari’s ambassadorial nomination list
– Sen Dariye moved that the Minister of Foreign Affairs be summoned to explain the irregularities surrounding the Ambassadorial Nominees List.
Discover How To Make N500,000 to N1Million Per Month From Import Business. CLICK HERE For Details
– Senator Adeyeye said “I have been approached by qualified candidates who didn’t make the list for their states.” He supported the summon.
– Senator Ogbuoji now speaking says the Ambassadorial Nominees List had Assistant. Directors in it while Directors who are qualified didn’t make it
– Senator Foster Ogola moved that the Ambassadorial Nominees List should be returned until all states of the Federation are duly represented.
– Senator Shehu Sani said they have been series of complains from states as regards the Ambassadorial Nominees List
– The Senate resolved to summon the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Secretary General of the Federation to appear before the Senate to explain irregularities of the list.
– Senate President, Bukola Saraki concluded by urging the Foreign Affairs Committee to address the issues surrounding the list before the screening can commence.
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!