The National Executive Council of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has severed ties with 31 former members of the party.
PUNCH reports that the removal of the 31 names, mostly founding fathers was approved during the party’s NEC meeting at the party’s national headquarters in Abuja on Monday, March 7.
Some names deleted include:
- Three former national chairmen of the party –Barnabas Gemade, Kawu Baraje and Bamanga Tukur
- Five former speakers of the House of Representatives – Salihu Buhari, Ghali Na’Abba, Aminu Masari, Patricia Ette and Aminu Tambuwal.
- Former Osun state governor, Olagunsoye Oyinlola
- Former Senate president, Ken Nnamani
- Former Gombe state governor Danjuma Goje
- Former Akwa Ibom state governor, Victor Attah
- Jim Nwobodo
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!