Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari has approved new appointments in 13 Federal Government agencies.
1. Mr. Joseph Ari was appointed Director-General of Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
2. Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami) appointed Director-General of National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
3. Engineer Simbi Kesiye Wabote was appointed Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Content Monitoring Board
4. Aboloma Osita Anthony was appointed Director-General of Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON)
5 Mamman Amadu was appointed Director General of Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
6. Barrister Sharon Ikeazor was appointed Executive Secretary of the Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD)
7 Princess Akodundo Gloria was appointed National Coordinator/CEO of the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD)
8 Alhaji Ahmed Bobboi was appointed Executive Secretary of the Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF)
9. Umana Okon Umana was appointed Managing Director of the Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority
10 Sa’adiya Faruq was appointed Federal Commissioner of the National Commission for Refugees, Migrant and Internally Displaced Persons
11. Engineer Usman Abubakar was appointed Chairman of the Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC)
12 Dr. Bello Aliyu Gusau was appointed Executive Secretary of Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
13 Yewande Sadiku was appointed Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) Executive Secretary
Secretary to the Government of the Federation
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!