Secretary of the Ekiti state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party Dr. Temitope Aluko, has made a shocking revelation, alleging that former President Goodluck Jonathan gave Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State, $37m cash to prosecute the June 21, 2014, governorship election in the state. The embattled PDP secretary while speaking with reporters in Abuja on Sunday said the money was effectively used to defeat the then Governor of the State, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, who was the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress. INFORMATION NIGERIA has put together in this piece the 6 crucial points you should note about his allegations…
– Aluko, said he was among those who prosecuted the election and also added that he was the chairman of the Intelligence, security committee for the campaign .
– He said he handled the waiver Fayose got from the PDP at the national level to enable him qualify to take part in the governorship primary.
– Aluko also said he delivered the congresses that produced Fayose and was also the governor’s principal witness at the Election Petition Tribunal.
– He said Jonathan initially gave Fayose $2m in March 2014 for the primary election and that this money was collected at the NNPC Towers, Abuja.
– Aluko further revealed that aside the initially $2m Jonathan gave Fayose in March 2014 for the primary election, he gave him another $35m dollars which is about N4.7bn for the real election.
– Sen. Musiliu Obanikoro according to Aluko was the one who brought the 35 million dollars, which he said was delivered to Fayose at Spotless Hotel.
Aluko also said he has proves to back all the tea he has spilled.
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!