Nigeriana.org News



Metro News

DISCO Staff Electrocuted in Ikeja Due to Lack of Safety Equipment (Graphic Photo)

ELECTRIC
A staff of the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company in Lagos has passed away after an accident in the line of duty.

Corpse of the electricity company staff
A staff of IKEDC was allegedly electrocuted in Ikeja due to the non availability of safety equipment. A social media broke the news and it has been attracting the sympathy of people.
A public call is being made to responsible departments in the Electricity Distribution Companies, DISCOs to help provide necessary facilities to ensure the smooth delivery of the duties of their workers.
See tweets concerning the death of the victim on social media:

ALSO READ:  Here Is Evans Reaction After He Saw Pictures Of His Wife And Kids Crying…  

[Advertisement]
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!



Comments

comments

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending this week

To Top
Loading...