The Imo state government on Thursday announced the suspension of 10 traditional rulers for disobedience, indiscipline and active participation in partisan politics.
In a statement announced on the Imo Broadcasting Corporation, IBC, the government directed the Commissioner for Community Government Council and Traditional Institution to immedicately collect the certificates and staff of office from the monarchs.
The affected monarchs are
- Eze Ben Nwaneri of Owubinubi autonomous community, Ikeduru Local Government Area;
- Eze Clifford Amadi of Amawuihe Ubomiri autonomous community in Mbaitoli Local Government Area
- Eze V. O. Ahamefule of Oboro Amurie autonomous community in Isu Local Government Area.
- Eze A. E. A. Durueburuo of Okwudor autonomous community in Njaba Local Government Area;
- Eze Reginald Amadi of Obetiti Nguru community in Aboh Mbaise Local Government Area;
- Eze Akujuobi Osuagwu of Awaka community in Owerri North Local Government Area
- Eze Fionna Iriele of Ogberuru autonomous community in Orlu Local Government Area.
- Eze D. O. Izim of Umunkwo community in Isiala Mbano Local Government Area;
- Eze Innocent Ikejiofor of Amandugba autonomous community in Isu Local Government Area
- Eze Chinedu Osuebi of Azara Obiato in Mbaitoli Local Government Area.
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!