As political parties warm up for the governorship election in Ondo, series of campaign strategies are put in place to entice and buy over the heart of the populace with various empty promises.
The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) candidate for November 26 governorship election in Ondo State, Hon. Adeyemi Alao who has served the state in many times and was found of no corrupt charges is believed to be the transformation that the state needs.
Here are the five reasons why you should vote for the credible and proved candidate of APGA, Hon. Barr. Adeyemi Alao
Mandela once said that effective leadership requires vision, humility and openness; they provide a model for all heads of state and government to follow worldwide. Before you vote, you need to know who you are voting for so that you don’t get any surprises!
1. Hon. Adeyemi Alao is a finance expert who has successfully served in several private and public enterprises. He is familiar with the socio-political and economic conditions of Ondo state.
2. He has many years of exceptional service as a lawyer. He has the legal expertise to push effective legislation and work hand-in-hand with the Legislature. In 2004, he was elected into Ondo State House of Assembly, where he represented Akoko NE.
3. He has the expertise to work hand in hand with the Judiciary having served as the Honorable Commissioner for Justice in Ondo State.
4. He is an effective leader, a man of integrity and honour, who is passionate about education, youth and dev., social infrastructure, health care, security and providing an enabling environment for all to thrive.
5. He’s the most credible of the candidates. He doesn’t have a political Godfather that will hold #Ondo state to ransom and demand that he should repay all the election favours, as the case with Nigerian politicians.
Cast your vote for the future and the type of leadership you desire to see in #Ondo state.
Cast your vote for Hon. Adeyemi Alao and be a part of an historic time in #Ondo state!
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!