The list is reportedly a mandatory guideline for couples who want to get married in Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) House of David. The guidelines include
- At least 4 weeks to the wedding date, the Bride’s wedding dress, the chief Bridesmaid Dress and one if the bridesmaid’s dresses mist be presented to the marriage committee for Fitting/Inspection/Approval.
- No tail is allowed on Wedding dress. Traditional Wedding gowns are also not allowed. You are required to wear decent calf-length dress and only short veils are allowed.
- The Bride will be required to take a pregnant test at the church designated hospital.
- The Church must receive at least six (6) months notice to the date of wedding.
- The groom wears a well tailored two piece suit. No fancy waist coat, tail, too hats or cravats.
- A maximum of six persons in the Bridal train.
Photo Credit: Twitter/@chydee