This nation is having it rough at this time.things are tough and inflation has become like a virus on the economy, Nigerians known for our ability to endure tough situations are really getting uncomfortable with this. When the former CBN Governor Charles Soludo Introduced the ₦500 note, we were all happy for an increase in higher purchasing power, we thought it was going to be the highest denomination but now we hope the Central bank doesn’t introduce ₦5000 note on the current 1000 Naira note which stands as Nigeria highest denomination.
Here are 10 things Nigerians can no longer do with the ₦500 Note ;
1. ₦500 can no longer buy Hair attachment. I guess our ladies can attest to this.
2. You cant cook an average soup with ₦500 anymore… back in time 10 years ago, a low income Nigerian family could at least prepare stew with ₦500. Now all that is gone.
3. The guys too are not left out.Now pay above ₦500 to cut there hair. Ask teebliz. Hehehe.gringrin
4. Its just heartbreaking to know ₦500 can no longer buy Shawarma.
5. Its worthy of note also to say ₦500 can no longer power your Generator over night, irrespective of the KVa of the generator.
6. ₦500 can no Longer buy a Lecturer’s Handout! Our University lecturers now sell there average handout for atleast N1000.
7. ₦500 can no longer buy Drugs that cures Malaria or Typhoid. May we not fall sick in Jesus Name!
8. OK I think I should say this one,i was oblivious of how expensive the female bra is. I discovered quality bra is now above ₦500..Bra’s now sell for ₦2000. The new and quality type.