Nigeriana.org News



Metro News

OMG!! Boy Electrocuted By Unclad Generator Wire During Church Service In Abia

Electrocution

A boy named Chinweotito Ehiogu was allegedly electrocuted in the church premises while the Sunday service was going on at Dominion Grace Christian Centre at Mgbaja Ossah in Umuahia North LGA of Abia State, Punchng reports.

He was said to have died while attempting to rescue another member of the church, Chidiebere, who was allegedly trapped by an unclad wire connected to the church’s generator. Chidiebere, who was barefooted, was also affected by the electrocution.

ALSO READ:  Information Minister, Lai Mohammed Spotted Wearing A Yezzy Boots During The Search For Chibok Missing Girls In Sambisa

smals

Chinweotito Ehiogu

A source said the victims were immediately taken to a hospital, where Chinweotito was confirmed dead, while Chidiebere was revived. He added that the remains of Ehiogu was later brought back to the church for series of prayers. The G.O of the church, Pastor Simeon Chibuzor, who confirmed the incident, described it as unfortunate. Rest in peace Chinweotito Ehiogu.


[Advertisement]
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!



Comments

comments

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending this week

To Top
Loading...