The official Twitter of the NYPD 33rd Precinct, USA, has shared some photos.
According to them, it is the aftermath of putting one’s phone under the pillow while charging overnight.
“Dont’ put your cellphone under a pillow while sleeping or when charging your device. Please share this tip and be safe”, they warned.
Don't put your cellphone under a pillow when sleeping or when charging your device.Please share this tip and b safe! pic.twitter.com/uwD3PXgVQf
— NYPD 33rd Precinct (@NYPD33Pct) February 16, 2016