Umar Aminu Ibrahim shared this opinion on Facebook and itemised 10 things that people would have ascribed to Nigeria if Muhammadu Buhari did not win the presidential election last year.
According to Ibrahim, the followings are what he understand as the benefits of Buhari becoming the president of Nigeria.
Had it been Buhari did not become president:
1. We will think that by now fuel will be N45 per litre.
2. We will think that by now N1 will be equal to $1.
Discover How To Make N500,000 to N1Million Per Month From Import Business. CLICK HERE For Details
3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created.
4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving N5,000 stipends.
5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school.
6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public.
7. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created.
8. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta and other conflict prone areas such as Plateau, Taraba, Bauchi, Borno and Abia.
9. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter.
10. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free.
Opinion written by: Umar Aminu Ibrahim
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!