Higuain house hunting in Turin
Napoli and Juventus are yet to agree a fee over Gonzalo Higuain – but that hasn’t stopped the striker from house hunting in Turin.
Zidane demands Pogba move
Celtic to sign Kolo Toure
Mahrez chooses Arsenal move
Besiktas hold talks with PL quartet
West Ham turn to Zaza
West Ham are set to step up their interest in Juventus striker Simone Zaza after being rejected by AC Milan’s Carlos Bacca for the second time.
Fiorentina keen on Markovic
Betis don’t forget Germain
Wages put Man City off Kroos
Chelsea to pay Lindelof clause
- Manchester City are close to resolving the John Stones saga, after resurrecting collapsed talks with Everton.
- Antonio Conte has told Roman Abramovich he needs five more signings to make Chelsea challengers again.
- West Brom have made a £7m bid for Brighton defender Lewis Dunk.
- Ross McCormack wants out of Fulham, with Norwich, Newcastle and Aston Villa all lining up £13m bids.
- West Brom defender Jonny Evans is being targeted by Bournemouth.
- David Moyes is set to take over at Sunderland this weekend – and kick start their summer spending.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is being put off a £60m move for Real Madrid star Toni Kroos – because of his huge wages.
- Chelsea have reportedly tabled a £41.5m bid for Paris Saint-Germain star Edinson Cavani.
- Swansea City are ready to enter a tug-of-war with Stoke for their former midfielder Joe Allen.
- Manchester United are preparing a £25m move for Fabinho.
- Real Madrid are preparing to launch an offer in a bid to sign France’s Euro 2016 star Moussa Sissoko, after missing out on Andre Gomes.
- Burnley have failed with a £7m bid for Derby County’s Republic of Ireland midfielder Jeff Hendrick.
- Sunderland hope to have David Moyes installed at the Stadium of Light over the weekend, after making good progress in their negotiations with the former Everton and Manchester United manager.
- Liverpool target Ben Chilwell is close to signing a new five-year deal at Leicester City in another huge boost for Claudio Ranieri.
- Everton are likely to demand £75m for Romelu Lukaku, should Chelsea persist in their interest.
- Sunderland have approached David Moyes to become their new manager after Sam Allardyce left to take over the England national team.
- Crystal Palace have bid £20m plus add-ons for West Brom striker Saido Berahino.
- Juventus have drawn up a shortlist of players to replace Paul Pogba. The list includes Nemanja Matic of Chelsea and Moussa Sissoko at Newcastle.
- Galatasaray are interested in signing Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva, according to club director Levent Nazifoglu.
- Luis Enrique believes Javier Mascherano could sign a contract extension with Barcelona in the near future after confirming that the Argentine is in talks over a new deal.
- Aston Villa are threatening Norwich’s bid for Fulham striker Ross McCormack.
- Cameroon international Alex Song has joined Russian outfit Rubin Kazan from Spanish giants Barcelona on an expected one-year loan deal.
- Ryan Giggs is among the front-runners to be the next Hull boss after Steve Bruce sensationally walked out on the Tigers.
- Arsenal have confirmed that they are still in the market for new players.
- Cameron Borthwick-Jackson is poised to leave Manchester United on loan.
- Highly-rated England U19 full-back Ben Chilwell, a target for Liverpool, is close to signing a new long-term contract with Premier League champions Leicester City.
- Liverpool are reportedly ready to make a £28.1m bid for Schalke midfielder Max Meyer.
- Celtic are being linked with a move for Fenerbahce full-back Hasan Ali Kaldirim who has entered into the final year of his contract with the Turkish side.
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!