1. The presidency will set up a committee to welcome him.
2. The national assembly joint committee on information technology will also be at the airports to welcome him.
3. There will be traffic everywhere both in Lagos and in FCT.
4. He will be heavily guarded by soldiers, police and DSS.
5. Youths will wear t-shirts with his images, Women will also tie wrapper bearing his images.
6. Pages of newspapers as well as national TV will have facilitation messages welcoming him.
7. Public holiday Will be declared to welcome him properly.
8. #2.1 billion will be released by Dasuki, on order of the presidency, to various groups for logistics and feeding during the visit.
9. Gov. Akpabio (the uncommon transformer) will lobby to have him in Akwa Ibom state.
10. In Akwa ibom, the following will take place;
(a) A visit to the tropicana
(b) A visit to e-library
(c) A visit to underground pipe-jacking drainage (with electricity generating turbine) first in sub-sahara Africa.
(d) A reception ceremony at the state banquet hall later in the evening.
(e) At the reception, he will be entertained to jokes by SirJames, Basket mouth, Klink de drunk, Elenu, Brass band 999 mass choir will not be left out…….etc.
(f) ……and first class private jet will be hiredby the state govt. to fly Mark back to Abuja.
Mark, sorry you came late. lol….