Now Again, MTN has launched another offer called Xtrabytes… that allow you to borrow data and pay later on your next recharge.
Facts You Must Know About MTN XtraBytes
- You must be eligible, dial *606# to check your eligibility
- You can borrow data, even though you are yet to pay back your loaned Airtime from MTN.
- You cannot borrow Data or Airtime multiple times
- You can borrow 10MB, 30MB, 100MB,200MB, and 750MB
- MTN will deduct the equivalent of the amount you borrowed via airtime the moment your recharge your phone.
- To check your xtrabytes data balance, dial *606#
- The data you borrowed has the same expiry date as your normal data bundle.
- You won’t be able to transfer the data you borrowed to another MTN line
- MTN will charge you 10% extra untop of the data you are borrowing.
But come to think of it, why will you want to borrow data from MTN? Considering the facts that data is everywhere at a more cheaper rate regardless of the category you fall, you can always get data.
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!