Nigeriana.org News



Metro News

Newlywed Couple Die In Their Sleep After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Calabar!

fumes
A husband and wife on the 24th June died in their sleep after inhaling fumes from a power generating set kept inside the house along Ikot Effanga Mkpa in Calabar, Cross River state, according to National Helm.

It was gathered that the young Muslim couple, man 32, woman 27, are both from Jos, Plateau state that just got married in April 2017.

The landlady of their house, Mrs Stella Oruaku said they were alerted by the deceased apprentice who came to check on the boss after repeated calls to his phone without response.

 


[Advertisement]
Make Money Online in Nigeria... Click HERE To Start Now!



Comments

comments

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending this week

To Top
Loading...